Patients with tremors, will it work for them?
I am buying the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor for my mom who needs to have her blood pressure taken daily. Having her blood pressure taken daily will determine if she gets her high blood pressure medicine. If the top number is lower than 100 or if the bottom number is lower than 60 she shouldn't get her blood pressure pill. I read the reviews and no one asked this question.
- Asked by Noreen H from Swoyersville
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Patients with tremors, will it work for them?)
- Asked about: iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wri…
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What are accessibility options for students with tremors?
- Asked by Kristen B from Landisburg
- Apr 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are accessibility options for students with tremors?)
Does this work with iPad air?
- Asked by Glenn K from Hurstbridge
- Feb 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with iPad air?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL100 Lightning Dock Triple …