My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?
If this is to be used as undercabinet lighting in a kitchen remodel/build can these be hardwired into the electrical? If not, can you shorten the power cord part (that has no lights on it) since it is so long?
- Asked by Frank G from Danville
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
1 Answer from the Community
These will indeed need a standard power outlet.
The power cable is a fixed length as well. However, the light strip itself can be cut to length and the power supply can be mounted under a cabinet....so its certainly possible to hide fairly well. You could also have an outlet added underneath the cabinets so no wire shows at all.
- Answered by Andrew R from St. Louis
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?
- Asked by Deborah L from Emeryville
- Feb 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
is there a manual for the i-pad, new user I have many questions
- Asked by Baerbel R B from Plainfield
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a manual for the i-pad, new user I have many questions)