my daughter is in middle school and most books are downloaded. For her school purposes, research papers, books, etc what would be best, iPad or mini?
- Asked by Tracy I from Lanoka Harbor
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (my daughter is in middle school and most books are downloaded. For her school purposes, research papers, books, etc what would be best, iPad or mini?)
2 Answers from the Community
Both devices will provide her with the same utility for the functions you have listed. If she needs a larger screen to do more large canvas functions like drawing/note-taking then the iPad with Retina display will be better. If she wants to be more mobile and carry less- the mini is .68 lbs. The only significant difference is the screen resolution- the mini doesn't have the Retina display- though this feature will not be significant for most, unless they are doing heavy photo or graphics work. I would suggest the mini as it has every function of the full iPad- just smaller and easier to carry.
- Answered by Alex C from Uniontown
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I suggest the iPad with retina display (4th generation). It has clearer pixels and views and has much space to read fuller content.
Furthermore, if you are also looking for apps to download books, iBooks can be an option. Hope it helps!
- Answered by Yap B
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I am looking for the best option to get elementary school books required on my son school but I haven't found the right program for an Ipad, help!
Which iPad is best for school
- Asked by Nick D from Melbourne
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPad is best for school)