Microsoft Office for Ipad mini?
I want to get an Ipad mini,just basically to use as I use my laptop but more portable. The thing I use the most on my laptop is Microsoft Office. I realise that is Windows Operating System software, so would I be able to use it on the ipad mini?
- Asked by Velusamy D
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft Office for Ipad mini?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, the Microsoft Office apps are available for free from the App Store. However, they require an Office 365 subscription to edit documents.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- May 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bear in mind that Office 365 is a subscription-based service that you access over the web. Fine if you're not planning to use it while flying, or in areas with no mobile internet access. Pages can edit Word documents and Numbers Excel documents, but other solutions (both free and paid) also exist in the Appstore.
- Answered by Anthony L
- Dec 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Ha H
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Bui D
- Feb 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Microsoft office app for IPad
- Asked by Diane D from Haslett
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft office app for IPad)
can i run microsoft office software
- Asked by Steven J from Brunswick
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run microsoft office software)
No answers yet