Microsoft office app for IPad
I need an app for my I Pad that I can type documents, save them and be able to send them.
- Asked by Diane D from Haslett
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft office app for IPad)
1 Answer from the Community
If you want a Microsoft product there is an app called Office Mobile. It's not fully functional, in my humble opinion, but it allows you to open or create Microsoft Office files. You must have a subscription to Office 365 to use this. There is also a Mac version of an office suite, but you need to purchase individual apps: Numbers is a spreadsheet, Pages is a word processor, and Keynote is a presentation. Both offer templates and have browser versions you can access via computer.
- Answered by Noemi C from Donna
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Microsoft Office for Ipad 3
- Asked by Quang V
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft Office for Ipad 3)
No answers yet