Is there a way to make an iPad or iPad mini work with T-Mobile sim card?
I am long-time tMo person & am considering getting a ipad or mini or both. But I don't want to have to hunt down wifi all the time so would like the carrier version if at all possible. (tMo seems to have multiple sizes of sim cards so I may not need to re-size one :-) Thank for your help!
- Asked by Connie J from Broomfield
- Aug 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to make an iPad or iPad mini work with T-Mobile sim card?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can get an iPad mini with the T-Mobile SIM already installed. Just select Wifi plus Cellular and select T-Mobile as your carrier.
- Answered by Shane D T from Raleigh
- Nov 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you add a sim card to and Ipad
- Asked by Patrick D from Granbury
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you add a sim card to and Ipad)
No answers yet