is the smart cover good for the ipad mini?
i wanna know if its worth buying the smart case for the ipad mini? is it hard to put together?
- Asked by Michelle A from Staten Island
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is the smart cover good for the ipad mini?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have just brought one and they are very handy if its from keeping your screen clean of fingerprints to using it as a simple nice stand for reading books or watching movies. I would recommend the smart cover for anyone.
- Answered by William M
- Jun 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes a smart case is not hard to put on as it is magnetic so just clips on the side of your ipad mini. It can be used as a stand and protects the screen. Enjoy :)
- Answered by Isobel A
- Jun 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?
- Asked by Jared S from Brandon
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?)