Is it necessary to get the cellular data with iPad mini with retina display?
Can the iPad mini with retina display be bought with wifi access only? Or do we have to pay for cellular data too?
1 Answer from the Community
There are two different models. Wifi only, or wifi + cellular. It all depends on your needs. If you can hotspot from your phone, then cellular shouldn't really be needed.
- Answered by Mark Z from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does IPAD MINI with retina display Wifi + cellular works in Egypt?
- Asked by Wael R from Giza
- Dec 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does IPAD MINI with retina display Wifi + cellular works in Egypt?)
ipad mini 2 retina display (wifi+cellular) have a hotspot or not?
- Asked by Mohd S from Alor Setar
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (ipad mini 2 retina display (wifi+cellular) have a hotspot or not?)