Is ipad 4 any good for a 'first-time oldie'?
I have never owned an ipad or iphone and have decided to drag myself into this century. I will still use my old dinosaur computer but I am looking for extra convenience and portability for studying for a science degree, I hope to use it for reading uni books, photos, emails etc. I would probably keep my purchase for years and would like to know if I should purchase the most up to date model that I can afford or go for a basic spec? I have turned 50 but I am not a complete techophobe. Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers
- Asked by Hazel H
- Oct 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is ipad 4 any good for a 'first-time oldie'?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! You'll love the convenience of being able to read your email and to be able to study anywhere you go. I use it to read all the time., you can adjust brightness, text size, etc. You will be extremely happy with it.
Next step is to upgrade your computer so you can take full advantage of your new iPad!
- Answered by Brian M from Sherman Oaks
- Oct 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want the new iPad what can I do with my first generation ipad
- Asked by Marcella C from Danbury
- Sep 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I want the new iPad what can I do with my first generation ipad)
What cable do I need to connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad first generation?
- Asked by Marian H from Pioneer
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad first generation?)