Is i pad mini as efficient at storing and playing lots of music as i-pod? Dance teacher but like the added extras of i pad mini
Dance teacher always using lots of music, looking to replace i-pod classic. I like the added features of the i pad mini so thought if investing anyway may as well opt for i pad mini to get the extra benefits and use. I am wondering however, if I am using primarily for music would it be much better for me to stick with the i pod?
I doubt I could store all my music on i pad mini (as half the space of i pod classic) but I guess it would be simple enough to transfer over what I need weekly from my computer to the i pad mini.
Please help!! Thank you!!!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will it work with the i Pad mini ?
- Asked by Mike M from Albuquerque
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the i Pad mini ?)
- Asked about: Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio w…
Mobile plans for I pad mini
- Asked by Thomas R from Clovis
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Mobile plans for I pad mini)
No answers yet