Is an iPad right for me?
I am going to be attending college in the fall and was wondering if I should get and iPad. I am attending college to be a Vet Tech and already have a computer. I was thinking about getting iPad because they said most teachers won't let you use a computer but might me open to letting you use a tablet. I like the idea of and ipad becasue its easy to carry around and convient.
- Asked by Alex M from Westbrook
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an iPad right for me?)
1 Answer from the Community
Okay.... If you are using your device for school I would recommend the iPad.. Now if you not so spec heavy I would recommend that you get the iPad mini because of the satisfaction of the size, and it gets the job done very well. If you prefer the bigger screen but not specs I recommend the iPad 2, but if you want the latest and greatest then you want the iPad with Retina display... Good luck to you :)
- Answered by Tony K from Albany
- Jun 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad
- Asked by Patricia W from San Diego
- Apr 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
New to iPad. I use a program at work and (on PC) must "right click" to open items. Is there a way to "right click" with the iPad?
- Asked by Stacie H from Dayton
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (New to iPad. I use a program at work and (on PC) must "right click" to open items. Is there a way to "right click" with the iPad?)