iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone?
The iPod Touch seems extremly fun, and with all the new features, useful and portable. Meanwhile, the iPhone still seems to be calling my name, although the idea of an iPhone is slightly confusing to me. But, during this dilemma, the iPad Mini is beginning to look very apealing. What should I get? Personally, the iPhone doesn't seem to be too useful for my age group, and I think I would be afraid to use the iPad Mini in public, but the iPod Touch seems like a small burden in my pocket, since you can't get data plans for them. Advice?
- Asked by Kaitlin G from Antioch
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends...... if you want it to call on it an I phone would be best because an I pod or I pad mini the minutes would cost a lot. With the I phone you can get unlimited it would be a lot cheaper. If you don't like to call and talk to people and you want something more portable get an I pod. You can text on it and fit it in your pocket. If you have a purse or you want carry it an i pad mini is a really nice product, but it is expensive.
I recommend getting the I pod because it is affordable and portable.
Hope i helped!!!! (-:
- Answered by Toban W from Woodlands
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can I have the same email on ipod touch and ipad mini
- Asked by Taras S from Bloomingburg
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I have the same email on ipod touch and ipad mini)
is it reasonable for me to have an ipod touch, a macbook air and an ipad mini?
- Asked by Mya B from Mississauga
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it reasonable for me to have an ipod touch, a macbook air and an ipad mini?)