iPad Air or Mini Retina
Hi I have a ipad 3 and I thought it's time to update my device. The question is which one: ipad air or mini retina. Currently I'm interested in both.
I like watching movies and browsing the web, which I think the mini retina is perfect for me.
However, I also use my ipad to draw with stylus, so it would make sense if I get an ipad air.
I haven't really play around with mini because I can't draw on it (no drawing app in the displayed ipad mini at apple store)
For me I like the portability that mini has but I'm afraid that it would be too small to draw. Ipad 3 and ipad air are almost the same size and sometime too bunny to bring places. I read in posts that mini can be annoying to because you have to zoom in and out a lot in some tasks.
What should I get?
- Asked by Jakrarin H from Jamaica
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Air or Mini Retina)
1 Answer from the Community
If art is the most important aspect of your iPad, then I would go with the Air for screen size. Watching movies and browsing the web will be even bigger, and you're already used to the 10" screen of your iPad 3.
- Answered by Jeremy W from Boise
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
should i get ipad air or ipad mini with retina display
- Asked by Rashpal M from Surrey
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad air or ipad mini with retina display)
should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?
- Asked by Donnie H from Philadelphia
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?)