I'm a salesman on the road and i need to show customers presentations which ipad should i get the mini or regular and what speed wifi or wifi+4G
i do sales in the Packaging Industry and need to show a lot of videos on new ideas and new Technology and as well keeping detailed customer data
2 Answers from the Community
I would recommend you get a full sized iPad with 4G data plan because u are all around the roads. If u have a certain budget a iPad mini with 4G is just fine. I would recommend you get a 4G data plan because u wouldn't want to carry around a pocket wifi hotspot. Hope this helps you.
- Answered by Sandeep P
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I suggest the ipad wifi+4G.
- Answered by Diane B from Lincoln
- Feb 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the iPad mini (WiFi only) do everything an iPhone can?
- Asked by Henry S from Caulfield Nth
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad mini (WiFi only) do everything an iPhone can?)
Is an iPad WiFi + Cellular without a plan just an iPad with WiFi?
- Asked by Edward U from North Hollywood
- Aug 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an iPad WiFi + Cellular without a plan just an iPad with WiFi?)