if i want to buy a new ipad, how can i transfer my info from the old ipad
I dropped my IPAd and it seems to have broken the on/off button
I assume the light will burn out...eventually...as it is on now...
So if I get a new one...how do I get the info on it
- Asked by Kathy K from Sedalia
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (if i want to buy a new ipad, how can i transfer my info from the old ipad)
2 Answers from the Community
Depends on when you last backed up your old iPad. All purchases and downloads will automatically be stored on your Apple account, but other files like Notes, pictures, and maybe even contacts will probably be lost.
If you can still use the iPad, just go to Settings, iCloud, Storage and Backup and press Back Up Now. Although, iCloud automatically backs up to iCloud every time the device is plugged in, locked, and connected to a Wi-Fi network. So it is possible you will be alright.
- Answered by Nicholas G from Fowlerville
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I buy new mini iPad, how do I transfer all info from current iPad to new one?
- Answered by Barbara I from Clarksburg
- Jan 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i keep my old ipad in use and copy the info from it to a new ipad?
- Asked by Irwin J from Columbia
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i keep my old ipad in use and copy the info from it to a new ipad?)