If I replace my IPad with a new IPad air do my apps transfer to the new model or would I have to repurchase them?
I have the "original" IPad and am considering buying a new IPad Air. Are my games and other apps transferrable or would I have to purchase them again on a new IPad?
3 Answers from the Community
If you go to the apple store they are very helpful & will transfer all the old data & apps from your old iPad to your new iPad, I have just done this best of luck
- Answered by Anne B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple retains all previous purchases and stores them in the 'cloud'.
Just go to previous purchases with you apple ID, you will see them there. Just click to download to your new air!
Very simple and fast.
- Answered by Michael G from Minnetonka
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Ahmed R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can an app game be on two ipads
- Asked by Salvatrice R from Steinbach
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can an app game be on two ipads)
Can I replace my iPad 4 with a new iPad?
- Asked by Marianna G from Sunderland
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I replace my iPad 4 with a new iPad?)
No answers yet