I ordered a 16GB White iPad Air and it's coming tomorrow. I'm wondering if it will be enough for light gaming and web searching?
I have about 4GB of games to put on my iPad and I also search the web will that be enough? Any help will be appreciated. :)
- Asked by Sarah B from Woodsville
- Jan 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I ordered a 16GB White iPad Air and it's coming tomorrow. I'm wondering if it will be enough for light gaming and web searching?)
2 Answers from the Community
I had a 16th ipad mini that I filled up right away. I now have a 32 GB Ipad air. I would seriously consider returning it and getting a 32 GB or more just in case. 16 GB is not enough. It is only $100 more to double it.
- Answered by Abdur Rahman K from Detroit
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My suggestion would be to return it unopened and buy an iPad with the most GBs you can afford - at least 64. I have a 32 GB iPad 2, and it is very frustrating that I cannot go any further - even upgrade interactive books such as Brave (which is beautiful, even if you're not a child) and War Horse. I had to remove items from the iPad to make room for others. If you plan to play games, make sure you have enough, as I was told by Apple that you cannot add GBs later on. I hope that was helpful.
- Answered by Judy R from Bronx
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how many ebooks can a 16GB take
- Asked by Leslie W from Las Vegas
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how many ebooks can a 16GB take)
does the ipad mini 16gb holds a good amount of music,apps,and pictures
- Asked by Brandon W from Fort Lauderdale
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad mini 16gb holds a good amount of music,apps,and pictures)