I am buying an ipad mini wifi+cellular from US with local service provider like verizon or AT&T. Can i use it India with indian cellular network sim?
I am buying iPad mini wifi + cellular from US. But for some months i want to use it in India. So can i use it with indian cellular network. Do i need to unlock it to use in India?
1 Answer from the Community
I bought an iPad Mini in US and took it to Thailand. It can be used with the SIM in Thailand and no unlock or jailbreak required. I hope it will work in India as well.
- Answered by Songkram S from Cerritos
- Mar 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I buy a iPad mini (cellular model), can I connect with the cellular network through service providers in Hong Kong? Thanks.
- Asked by Byung-ho K from Gainesville
- Nov 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a iPad mini (cellular model), can I connect with the cellular network through service providers in Hong Kong? Thanks.)
In the USA, can I buy the iPad Mini Retina Display Wifi + Cellular sim-free, i.e. without it being locked to T-Mob, Verizon or AT&T?
How does iPad cellular work?
- Asked by Gemma N
- Nov 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How does iPad cellular work?)
No answers yet