How do you monitor your iPad memory usage?
- Asked by Jim M from Atlanta
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you monitor your iPad memory usage?)
2 Answers from the Community
Assuming that the poster is referring to the available hard drive space:
Click on 'Settings-general-usage-show all apps'
You can also delete apps and their associated data from there.
- Answered by Adnan A from Orland Park
- Mar 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can go to settings, and look at how many GB's you have left.
I forgot where in the settings you could find it though. Sorry.
- Answered by Jared S from Brandon
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?
- Asked by Gary H
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Download info to iPad from memory stick
- Asked by Penny M from Plant City
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Download info to iPad from memory stick)
No answers yet