how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS
I have MD540LL/A model, S/N F4KKG0V2F19J - I would like to purchase a Navionics app for use in Turkey without WiFi. I am told that if it has an internal GPS, like my iPhone that it will work. How do I tell before I spend the bucks on the app.
- Asked by David S from Chagrin Falls
- Apr 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS)
2 Answers from the Community
Only the cellular models have GPS. So if your iPad mini has cellular, then you're set.
- Answered by A H from Fond Du Lac
- Apr 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
CHECK with your seller!!! It is so confusing! My understanding is that it does have GPS capability IF it has cellular ... you don't have to activate cellular, but you DO have to have it. Check THOROUGHLY before you buy. We have been hosed by not doing so!
- Answered by Lynda T from Dunlap
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does an ipad mini have GPS?
- Asked by Jean N from Shepherdstown
- Jul 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does an ipad mini have GPS?)
What's the best FREE GPS app for iPad Mini w/Retina?
- Asked by Robert B from Poughkeepsie
- Dec 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best FREE GPS app for iPad Mini w/Retina?)