how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS
I have MD540LL/A model, S/N F4KKG0V2F19J - I would like to purchase a Navionics app for use in Turkey without WiFi. I am told that if it has an internal GPS, like my iPhone that it will work. How do I tell before I spend the bucks on the app.
- Asked by David S from Chagrin Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS)
2 Answers from the Community
Only the cellular models have GPS. So if your iPad mini has cellular, then you're set.
- Answered by A H from Fond Du Lac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
CHECK with your seller!!! It is so confusing! My understanding is that it does have GPS capability IF it has cellular ... you don't have to activate cellular, but you DO have to have it. Check THOROUGHLY before you buy. We have been hosed by not doing so!
- Answered by Lynda T from Dunlap
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I used in my iPad 2 a GNS 5870 MFI GPS receiver to bluetooth GPS data. Can I use this with an iPad3 mini? I use NavFree navigation programme.
how does the GPs function work on the ipad
- Asked by Malcolm M from Pittsburg
- Feb 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the GPs function work on the ipad)
No answers yet