How can I edit word processing documents on the iPad? Do I need an app for this?
- Asked by Lori A from Cumberland
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I edit word processing documents on the iPad? Do I need an app for this?)
1 Answer from the Community
Do you actually mean word processing documents of any kind, or specifically Microsoft Word? If any kind, then Apple's Pages is best. And it is free of charge with the purchase on any new device that support it. With it, you can edit both Windows and Mac word processing documents. However, when you switch between platforms, the formatting is a bit off, so be careful. But App Store is full with word processor apps that would help you with editing text, and the one I got for free and liked is iA Writer, very nice for note taking. Hope I informed you in some way.
- Answered by Roman F from Candler
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Free Word processing app for iPad
- Asked by Elizabeth N from El Dorado Hills
- Nov 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Free Word processing app for iPad)
No answers yet
Does the ipad come with word processing facilities
- Asked by Tracy C
- Dec 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the ipad come with word processing facilities)
I have a document I have downloaded from my email which was in microsoft word, pdf file, I can open this file, which is a form I need to fill out.