Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?
- Asked by Margaret M from Oscoda
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
No, you do not need an inverter for the voltage, but you do need an adapter for the plug. Plug adapters are inexpensive and easily purchased in the US.
- Answered by Barbara M from Talent
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes..yes u do..if your not already here u can get them from pretty much anywhere
- Answered by Bene S
- Dec 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it need a special attachment? I can.t find how to connect to the iPad
- Asked by Anita B from Richmond
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it need a special attachment? I can.t find how to connect to the iPad)
- Asked about: iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Mon…
is there an App for French TV channels? I have done so but don't know how I found it and I want to tell a friend how to download the App .