Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • No, you do not need an inverter for the voltage, but you do need an adapter for the plug. Plug adapters are inexpensive and easily purchased in the US.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

  • Yes..yes u do..if your not already here u can get them from pretty much anywhere

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 2 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions