giving my old IPad 1 to someone in South Africa. will it work there?
I am going to South Africa in March and I want to give my old I Pad 1 to my sister. It does not have 3G. What is she going to need in order to get on the Internet. She lives in a town called East London. Is there an Apple store there?
- Asked by Andrea J from North East
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (giving my old IPad 1 to someone in South Africa. will it work there?)
1 Answer from the Community
She will need an adapter which can be bought at any South African Apple store for recharging the iPad.
Since it does not have 3G - she will be reliant on wireless so will need to connect with a wireless router on either her own or someone else's internet.
- Answered by Memory H S from Paso Robles
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the the Ipad 3 with the 4G work in South Africa?
- Asked by Stephanus D from Arlington
- Mar 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the the Ipad 3 with the 4G work in South Africa?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
My mini has the lightning connector, but my Bose dock has the larger old connector
- Asked by Kathleen H from Janesville
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (My mini has the lightning connector, but my Bose dock has the larger old connector)
- Asked about: Bose SoundDock® Series III Digital …