Drawing on iPad mini?
Does anyone use iPad mini as their main tablet for drawing?
I'm currently use iPad 3 for drawing and thinking about switching to mini retina for ease when traveling. Can iPad mini be use to draw comfortably? I'm worrying that the screen might be too small because I use detailed drawing app like ArtStudio.
- Asked by Jakrarin H from Jamaica
- Nov 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Drawing on iPad mini?)
1 Answer from the Community
I am planning to take ipad mini as my sketchbook to India in Jan 2014. Only concern is the stylus started to skip after a three hour practice session...adonit mini...seems to be the best option available so have ordered spare parts.
- Answered by Kathleen S from Saskatoon
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Isn't there a drawing pen available for iPad 4th gen
- Asked by Aaron T from West Milford
- Jan 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Isn't there a drawing pen available for iPad 4th gen)