Does the iPad 3 use the regular 30pin power cable?
Hi all. I purchased an iPad3 on sale as it didn't have a power lead so I've been using my iPhone 4s charger. The iPad definitely has a 30pin charging point (not lightning) but the 30pin jack doesn't seem to sit completely flat or snug into the iPad like it does in my phone.
Obviously the bottom of the iPad is rounded slightly so I wondered if there is actually a different 30pin cable (different shape?) that I should be using for the iPad instead?
- Asked by Catherine L
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad 3 use the regular 30pin power cable?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Where can i get a 3m 30pin to USB cable
- Asked by Clive C
- Aug 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i get a 3m 30pin to USB cable)
No answers yet
Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?
- Asked by Christine B from Chestertown
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter