Does iPad provide a native spanish dictionary?
When reading a book or an email, I'd like to be able to click on a word and have a native Spanish (or Danish or Chinese) radio box or some such pop up to define that word per the language I'm reading and/or writing. Is this a function of iPad's software or perhaps iBooks? Or am I out of luck.
- Asked by Michael P from Brooklyn
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPad provide a native spanish dictionary?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which version of Bluetooth does the Native Union SWITCH use?
- Asked by Robert C from North Dighton
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which version of Bluetooth does the Native Union SWITCH use?)
- Asked about: SWITCH by NATIVE UNION Portable Blu…
iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?
- Asked by David B from Packwood
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet