Does anyone have experience mounting an iPad mini on a cockpit panel using Fore Flight, particularly the mounting device and in-flight ease of use?
I take delivery of an AutoGyro MTO Sport next month and would like to use an iPad mini Retina for GPS navigation. I would like to make the right choice(s) on mounting and use options and hope someone has experience and advice to offer. Thank you.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Any problems in using this connector to attach a YubiKey device?
- Asked by F Robert C from Littleton
- Feb 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Any problems in using this connector to attach a YubiKey device?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Can you mount the iPad mini in horizontal display, or only vertical? Thank you.
- Asked by Anna E from Medway
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you mount the iPad mini in horizontal display, or only vertical? Thank you.)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…