Do you regret for buying a 16GB iPad?
Is there enough space for lots of apps, games, picture, books, or even movie?
- Asked by Firman W
- Jun 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you regret for buying a 16GB iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I regret buying a 16GB iPad. I am forced to constantly delete apps to make way for new ones :(
- Answered by Yong Yun F
- Jun 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have purchased several refurbished iPads and always chose the 64GB size--just in case. I have my entire iTunes library on it (7,000+ songs), plus videos, plus ibooks and kindle books, pictures, tv series, movies, games, etc. and still have over 13GB available. I also just purchased an iPad Mini - 64GB which will store some of the same info and other things.
- Answered by Mary M from Aurora
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many photos, music, and games can a 16GB ipad mini hold?
- Asked by Alicia E from Katy
- Jan 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many photos, music, and games can a 16GB ipad mini hold?)