Debating to buy Ipad or Ipad mini
I am looking to buy an ipad for school note taking/ surfing the web/personal organization. My question predominately is if I work to use Microsoft onenote is it better to go with a mini or Ipad retina display. I plan to utilize my ipad sort of like an ongoing journal just documenting all sorts of things to just declutter paper and be more organized.
If anyone can advise me on how they fill the difference is for them that would be great.
- Asked by Jennifer B from San Pedro
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Debating to buy Ipad or Ipad mini)
1 Answer from the Community
I would get the ipad mini for school abd note taking its easy to hold and you can fit it in a bag unlike the ipad retina its my opinion for surfing the web I would also gi with the mini. Its fast and can get you anywhere
- Answered by George R from Pico Rivera
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where to buy mobile data for mini iPad
- Asked by Kreshma B from Dudley
- Feb 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where to buy mobile data for mini iPad)
No answers yet
If I buy an iPad mini in the US, will it work in Brazil?
- Asked by Rachel F from Venice
- Apr 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy an iPad mini in the US, will it work in Brazil?)