Case camera hole alignment
I've noticed on certain 3rd-party cases (like the one I have for my iPad 2), the rear-facing camera hole in the case aligns very poorly with the actual iPad camera. How is the camera alignment with the hole in the Apple smart case (assuming the front cover is folded so as not to cover the hole)?
- Asked by Karen C from Rio Rancho
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Case camera hole alignment)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
1 Answer from the Community
I have the case on my ipad2. The alignment is very good. The hole is oversized (about 2x size of camera lens) so it does not interfere with camera. Just have to hold the front cover out of the way.
- Answered by Rhonda D from Denfield
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have to take the iPad mini out of the case to take a picture, I see no hole on the case from the views shown?
- Asked by Bambi R from Henderson
- Jan 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to take the iPad mini out of the case to take a picture, I see no hole on the case from the views shown?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPa…
Can I use the main camera (not just facetime) and flash without taking it out of the case?
- Asked by Jessica M from Stirling
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the main camera (not just facetime) and flash without taking it out of the case?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…