Case camera hole alignment
I've noticed on certain 3rd-party cases (like the one I have for my iPad 2), the rear-facing camera hole in the case aligns very poorly with the actual iPad camera. How is the camera alignment with the hole in the Apple smart case (assuming the front cover is folded so as not to cover the hole)?
- Asked by Karen C from Rio Rancho
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Case camera hole alignment)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
1 Answer from the Community
I have the case on my ipad2. The alignment is very good. The hole is oversized (about 2x size of camera lens) so it does not interfere with camera. Just have to hold the front cover out of the way.
- Answered by Rhonda D from Denfield
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards
- Asked by Damien T from Sydney
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Does it allow for use of the camera with having to remove the case?
- Asked by Sheila S from Kansas City
- Aug 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it allow for use of the camera with having to remove the case?)
- Asked about: Felix FlipBook Mini Case and Stand …
Is the camera accessible with this case on?
- Asked by Rhonda F from Mount Albert
- Aug 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera accessible with this case on?)
- Asked about: Griffin Survivor Case for iPad mini…