Can I use the main camera (not just facetime) and flash without taking it out of the case?
- Asked by Jessica M from Stirling
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the main camera (not just facetime) and flash without taking it out of the case?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
4 Answers from the Community
I have this case and LOVE IT! All I did was borrow a leather hole punch, and punched a hole in the case where the camera lens is, and I never have to take it out of the case any more. This works great, and has not damaged the integrity of the design at all. It has been months since I did this, and I have experienced no problems. I have ordered the new iphone 5, and I sure hope they have a case like this for it!!
- Answered by Kim H from Invermere
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm afraid not. I have this BookBook and you'll need to take it out or slide it a bit out before you can take a picture.
I did see a picture a while back from someone who made a modification, by cutting into it.
- Answered by Sheila G from Cork
- Aug 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Sure... if you want to drill a hole for the camera. A friend of mine did that. Worked. But looked like "a hole drilled in it."
- Answered by Eric H from Vandalia
- Sep 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, there is no hole cut out for the camera. It's not a big deal to push the camera up in the case to clear the camera port, though.
- Answered by Geoff N
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4