can I use the ipad charger to charge the GoPro3 camera. the Gopro has a USB type connector and the ipad only has a lightning connector.
1 Answer from the Community
The charger that comes with an iPad consists of a transformer (small white "brick") and a USB-to-Lightning cable.
You can replace the USB-to-Lightning cable with a USB-to-miniUSB cable and charge your GoPro. Check with GoPro for any restrictions on amperage, but I believe the iPad charger does not exceed those limits.
- Answered by Rob V from Carson City
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
IPad charger.& PC connector
- Asked by Donald C from Marietta
- May 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (IPad charger.& PC connector)
No answers yet
how to begin plugging the connector into the ipad
- Asked by Dakota S from Los Angeles
- May 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how to begin plugging the connector into the ipad)
can you connect an Ipad lightning Connector to a canon S110 compact camera ?
- Asked by Geoff T from Box Hill
- May 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect an Ipad lightning Connector to a canon S110 compact camera ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter