can i use quickbooks on iPad
- Asked by Ananda B from Kilauea
- Oct 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use quickbooks on iPad)
4 Answers from the Community
I spoke with Intuit/Quickbooks on 2/4/13 and I was told that the ipad is compatible for all customer activity which includes creating invoices, sales receipts, receiving payments, creating proposals and adding customers. What you can't do on an ipad is view the register or reports, nothing related to banking or with your vendors.
- Answered by Jeffery T from Mounds View
- Feb 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Quickbooks Mobile is designed to allow you to do some basic Quickbooks tasks, like invoicing. It will sync with your desktop version of quickbooks.
- Answered by Jason R from Seattle
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, Quickbook itself is NOT available for IOS. you can create and save your quickbook documents IN PDF formt on your computer and use the IOS units to View, but the software itself is Not available for the IPad/IPhone environment.
if you look thru iTunes, I am sure that there are numerous products available that are LIKE or Compatible with Quickbooks.
- Answered by Thomas B from Richmond
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes! There is a native iPad app for QuickBooks Online available in the App Store.
- Answered by Tyler F from Mountain View
- Feb 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac
- Asked by Sonia B from Antioch
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this program allow receipts to be imported from NeatReceipts?
- Asked by Tricia R from Scottsdale
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this program allow receipts to be imported from NeatReceipts?)
- Asked about: AccountEdge 2012