Can I use google play apps on the ipad mini
I had an android tablet and really liked some of the games from Google Play and you don't have to keep paying to play. My sister has an ipad but says she has to keep paying to play some of the games, I don't want to have to do that, I am trying to decide whether to get another android table. or the new ipad mini, Having to keep paying to play games would be a deal breaker.
- Asked by Esther D from Toronto
- Oct 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use google play apps on the ipad mini)
4 Answers from the Community
Unfortunately applications from Google Play don't work on any Apple devices. They are made completely differently, so there is no chance of them being compatible.
From personal experience though, you are likely to find the same or equivalent Android apps available for iPad and a lot of the time, a better choice. Some apps are paid for and other free. Like Android these free apps are supported by adverts or a "freemium" model where you use "in-app" purchases to unlock certain elements of a game, or to purchase additional items.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Alex E
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Tamang G from Alaksa
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Scarlett R
- Dec 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
it is not possible
- Answered by Ejaz A from Grand Prairie
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Where and how do get the Google play store app for iPad
- Asked by Jacinda R from Sydney
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where and how do get the Google play store app for iPad)
can google sketchup be used on an ipad?
- Asked by James K W from Cobble Hill
- Oct 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can google sketchup be used on an ipad?)