can i use a mouse with ipad
- Asked by Mohammed A from Elmwood Park
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a mouse with ipad)
1 Answer from the Community
To the best of my knowledge, I am almost certain that a mouse cannot be used on an IPad. The Ipad was designed as a touch device, the idea is to use your finger as the primary pointer. If you are interested in an IPad, you should check out the IPad accessories page to view all of the accessories that Apple sells to better your personal experience with IPad.
- Answered by Kimberly B from Trout Creek
- Oct 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use a mouse with my ipad mini?
- Asked by Jim S from Dunchurch
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a mouse with my ipad mini?)
No answers yet