Can I upload photos from my DSLR camera to an iPad mini ?
I have a Nikon DSLR (Nikon D5100) and i am looking for an easy solution to transfer the numerous photos i click on day to day basis at work to my iPad mini. I would also need a clarification on the possibility of using Eye-Fi (w3.eye.fi/) cards to sync my photos with my iPad mini.
- Asked by Atish V
- May 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upload photos from my DSLR camera to an iPad mini ?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Upload panorama picture to IPad
- Asked by Leonard D from Victor
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Upload panorama picture to IPad)
No answers yet
can you use the iPad as a monitor for DSLR camera shooting video?
- Asked by Chris S from Springfield
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the iPad as a monitor for DSLR camera shooting video?)