Can I transfer photos from I Pad to print
- Asked by Catherine B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from I Pad to print)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can.
Here are two solutions:
A. import your iPad photos like you import digital camera photos to computer.
1. Connect the iPad to your computer by using the USB cable.
2. In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.
3. (Optional) To tag the pictures, type a tag name in the Tag these pictures (optional) box.
4. Click Import. A new window opens and shows the imported pictures and videos.
B. google some transfer programs, some are freeware, some are not, to directly backup and manage you iPad photos on new laptop. FonePaw iOS Transfer, SP, PV, etc. are popular.
- Answered by Bruno B from Hbrberbw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to print from an I Pad
- Asked by Joanne P from Hallandale
- Nov 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to print from an I Pad)
Is there an instruction booklet that can be downloaded? Only a portion of photos were transferred from memory card to i pad. New user
- Asked by Jean J from Spokane
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an instruction booklet that can be downloaded? Only a portion of photos were transferred from memory card to i pad. New user)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader