Can I move knitting patterns from Microsoft Pc to the I Pat minin
I knit and I have a lot of patterns on my windows pc and I am looking for something like the I Pad Mini to transfer all my patterns to so I can take it with me. I wasn't sure if there is a program that would windows format to Apple format...or would I have to start over and find patterns for the Apple OS system.
Thank you for any help you can give me........
- Asked by Patricia F from Harrah
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I move knitting patterns from Microsoft Pc to the I Pat minin)
1 Answer from the Community
ONLY if you want ,
- Answered by Luis R R from Toronto
- Aug 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I move move pictures from ipad 3 to cloud?
- Asked by Charles W from Rockford
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I move move pictures from ipad 3 to cloud?)