Can I create folders on Ipad2 to hold my documents
I intend to do a lot of writing on the ipad and want to store files in folders can I create folders.
2 Answers from the Community
Dropbox is an excellent way to store files on iPad, and can them be accessed on almost any other device. Making an account is free, and they give you 2GB of free space to use. If you use it all up, there is cloud storage for purchase. There are also "note taking" apps such as Evernote that will store writing and notes and be available on other platforms.
I hope this answered your question.
- Answered by Larkin O from Trinidad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Annie S from Hemingway
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I open a folder and file my emails?
- Asked by Francis T from Deerfield Beach
- Mar 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I open a folder and file my emails?)
No answers yet