Can I access my itunes library on an iPAD ?
I am a dance teacher. I want to download TEMPO MAGIC PRO
and use it to teach but I teach from an IPOD CLASSIC now.
If I use an IPAD can I access my MUSIC LIBRARY from my IMAC
and adjust the tempo on the iPAD?
- Asked by Ann H from Linwood
- Jul 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I access my itunes library on an iPAD ?)
2 Answers from the Community
I teach Spinning. I need to have a music library with Font large enough so I don't need reading glasses. I also need it to have a second hand timer and or clock on the same page as my music lists. Can the tempo be adjusted as well? I need to keep the music coming.
What I pad should I get?
I have an I-pod and not sure it's font is large enough. Thank you.
- Answered by Mary Jane C from Titusville
- Feb 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You have two options. First you can sync your library to your mac itunes library. However, your entire library might not fit if it exceeds the size of your iPad storage.
The other alternative is to use iTunes Match ($24.99 a year). This has the added benefit of continuously syncing via the cloud so if you buy something via iTunes on your computer, it automatically gets added to your iPad or any other device associated with your apple id.
- Answered by Jorge L from San Francisco
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I get a 16G iPad mini can I use the TimeCapsule to store and wirelessly access my iTunes and iPhoto? Also can multiple people in the house do this
- Asked by Christopher M from Pickering
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I get a 16G iPad mini can I use the TimeCapsule to store and wirelessly access my iTunes and iPhoto? Also can multiple people in the house do this)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB