Can Hue be used with a home automation system like Xfinity Home or AT&T digital life?
Not entirely sure how either of these systems work, but interested in both. I'm guessing that the automation may simulate a dimmer (which is not good for the Hue), but it might be possible to just bypass the automation for the Hue bulbs (i.e. don't put the automation device on the Hue outlets).....anyone tried this yet?
- Asked by Justin C from Harrisburg
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Hue be used with a home automation system like Xfinity Home or AT&T digital life?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
1 Answer from the Community
The Hue lights can be controlled by home automation systems using the public API. I have a custom home automation system and integrating the Hue lights was very easy. There are also many third-party apps for Hue lights due to this easy, open API that Philips exposed. If your particular home automation system does not support Philips Hue yet, you can send a request to the vendor. These are popular, so it would be a good addition to most systems.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I Want to buy my dad an I pad air he does not not have Internet at home can we buy a device for the I pad so he can use at home like pay as you go
Can I use my ipad2 Internet on my home pc
- Asked by Tanya R
- Oct 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my ipad2 Internet on my home pc)
No answers yet
Can I reverse the iPad Air to put the home button on the left?
- Asked by Sallie F from Charleston
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I reverse the iPad Air to put the home button on the left?)