I lost my remote for my Apple TV, can I buy another one
I need the physical remote not the download.
- Asked by Richard T from Lahave
- May 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I lost my remote for my Apple TV, can I buy another one)
2 Answers from the Community
Sure. You can purchase a remote at your local Apple Store or from the Apple Online Store. Try searching for "remote." They are about $20 to replace.
Alternatively, if you have an iOS device such as an iPad, iPhone, or iPod, you can download the "Remote" app from the App Store. I personally prefer to navigate my Apple TV this way.
- Answered by Becca H from Austin
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also pair a non-Apple remote to the device. Go to Settings --> General -->Remotes on your Apple TV and follow the instructions for pairing your TV or Blu-ray remotes to your AppleTV.
- Answered by Lance R from Deerfield Beach
- Aug 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
CAN I BUY AN APPLE TV REMOTE
- Asked by Sue R from Homer
- Apr 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I BUY AN APPLE TV REMOTE)
I've lost my apple tv remote. Can I buy a new one
- Asked by Phil P from Henderson
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I've lost my apple tv remote. Can I buy a new one)