I have a crt sony tv with a digital set top box and airport, could I use Apple TV?
I have an iMac OSX 10.5.8 with iTunes 10.6.3 with AirPort. The tv has a great picture so I like being a dinosaur with a set top box but I need to know if I could use the Apple TV?
- Asked by Julie W from Glen Waverley
- Dec 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a crt sony tv with a digital set top box and airport, could I use Apple TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think it's possible as the output of the Apple TV is high definition and your TV isn't.
The CRT TV and set top box would need to be replaced with a high definition set
capable of displaying FULL HD, TV(1080P) and not an HD Ready TV (720P) get the best results.
- Answered by Roger M
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)