How many iOS devices can connect to one Apple TV?
- Asked by Michael M from Chatham
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How many iOS devices can connect to one Apple TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hey Michael, you can only connect one iOS device or Macbook using AirPlay. But, switching between the devices using AirPlay is very simple; just select the icon, via iTunes, or the toolbar at the top of your screen on a Mac, or by double clicking the home button on your iOS device, swipe to the left and select the AirPlay button. You can then choose to mirror your display, or just use it for videos.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Ryan C from Windsor
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)
Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time
- Asked by Elwood B from Sparks
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time)