Does apple tv work with audio dts
- Asked by Ramon L from Tabaco City
- Jan 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple tv work with audio dts)
2 Answers from the Community
I have yet to get my 3rd Gen Apple TV to "pass thru" any streaming surround from my computers, let alone DTS. The best I have done is to get my receiver to decode a version of Pro-Logic II.(from the 2.0 channel stereo it does pass through) My purchased movies and content I have made with my own equipment would be included in this. Now, iTunes purchases are another story. I magically get DD 5.1. Frustrating, considering Blu-Ray is now releasing DTS 7.1 Master Audio on many new titles. Would love to see gigabit ethernet supported for high bandwidth content, as it is only 10/100. I still enjoy the system, even with its shortcomings.
- Answered by Jeff M from Elkhart
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The dts technology is embeded into the media you are viewing, and will be passed to the audio processor / amplifier. If your setup can process this technology, hook it up with an optic fibre link and enjoy that crystal clear sound.
- Answered by Jj L from Pretoria
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)