do I need a micro usb cable for Apple TV to connect to the computer?
I just updated my Apple TV and have a still picture of a cable going from the Apple TV to an iTunes logo.
- Asked by Carol F from Paradise Valley
- Jul 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need a micro usb cable for Apple TV to connect to the computer?)
1 Answer from the Community
Normally you don't need a micro USB cable, but in cases where a firmware update fails, you need to connect the Apple TV to a Mac or PC running iTunes with a micro USB cable. A better option, however, is if you have a nearby Apple Retail Store, just make a Genius Bar appointment, bring your Apple TV to them and they'll take care of everything for you. This is the best option because if your Apple TV has truly been "bricked" (a geek term referring to firmware upgrade failures that make an electronic device about as useful as a brick) they also have diagnostic software which will return it to its factory condition.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the Mavericks updates will apple tv be able to completely replace the computer monitor with the television?
- Asked by Christina C from Weatherford
- Oct 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (With the Mavericks updates will apple tv be able to completely replace the computer monitor with the television?)
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)