Can you play previously purchased movies directly on Apple TV?
Or does it have to AirPlay off of an Apple device?
- Asked by Brittani S from Lubbock
- Jul 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play previously purchased movies directly on Apple TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you definitely can. I've had an Apple TV ever since the first disk-based version came out in 2007. Now I have the latest V3 Apple TV and I can play everything (both movies and music) that I bought from the iTunes Store over the last six years.
I'm very impressed with Apple's commitment to preserving its customers' investments. Not like the film industry, where they wanted you to buy movies on VHS, and then on DVD, and then on Blu-Ray... what's next? Forget what's next, just go with the Apple TV.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Jul 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I recieve live television on IPAD
- Asked by Mary C from Grand Blanc
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I recieve live television on IPAD)
is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)