CAN I WATCH 4OD OR ITV IPLAYER ON APPLE TV
- Asked by Tony P
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I WATCH 4OD OR ITV IPLAYER ON APPLE TV)
2 Answers from the Community
You cant watch 4OD or ITV Player (OR Lovefilm) on Apple TV - even if you view through mirroring on the iPad. There is a setting that prevents video from these sources being mirrored on Apple TV.
I understand this to be a condition applied by ITV and LoveFilm not apple.
I could be wrong about that.
- Answered by Roger W
- Apr 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can, via AirPlay. Download bbc iplayer app on ipad, play via Apple TV, and you're done
- Answered by Sanjeev L
- Mar 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)