Can I use Apple TV with any TV?
- Asked by Janet L from Daly City
- Jun 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with any TV?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, all you need is an iTunes account and an HDMI port on your t.v.
- Answered by Sarah S from Spanish Fort
- Jun 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes if it has an HDMI port. You will need a TV with a HDMI port, an HDMI cable, and an iTunes account.
- Answered by David B from Kettering
- Jun 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It has to be an HD television.
Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz,2 including popular models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
- Answered by Colleen T from Jackson
- Jul 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use apple tv with any tv
- Asked by Julian F from Vernon Hills
- May 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv with any tv)