Can Apple TV be hooked up to a computer that projects to a smartboard
I have a classroom computer that is hooked up to my smart board with a projector, rather than a computer monitor. The pc is hooked up directly to the smartboard. I would like to mirror my ipad and/or laptop onto the smartboard. I was told an adapter would work, but I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to do this. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Barbara R from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apple TV be hooked up to a computer that projects to a smartboard)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use a lightning to vga conector to connect ipad to your smartboard. (newer ipads-older would use the older connector from the ipad to the vga). It is inelegant the cord is short, very short and you must disconnect your computer/projector from the Smartboard to hook up the ipad.
I am hoping that apple TV could be involved in a more elegant set up.
- Answered by Lenore R from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Apple TV be viewed on a Smartboard through a PC?
- Asked by Julie V from Hillsborough
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apple TV be viewed on a Smartboard through a PC?)
will my mac all in one, run multiple apple tvs throughout my house?
- Asked by Travis C from Omaha
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will my mac all in one, run multiple apple tvs throughout my house?)